Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Don't think I've watched anything as many times...

It was really enjoyable. I don't know if it was just the exceptional timing with the music or just the animation itself. It reminded me of something out of Contra Hard Corps. I have no idea what the plot is, or even what the whole Rock Man series thing is...but what you've done here is very nice. I'm proud of you.

Rihm & Maurice pilot ep Rihm & Maurice pilot ep

T&JAOK

HaHaHa, that white man's name was Maurice. That's like naming a black man Benny, or a chinese man Tom! I love it!

Tricky Clown : THE SAGA Tricky Clown : THE SAGA

Magnifico!

It's like the monty python sketch! But only with penis'!!1!!! Brilliant work!

College University pt 6-1 College University pt 6-1

Just in time for my school!...almost.

Did you know that it's physically impossible to lick your own elbow?

Girl U r0x0rz my b0x0rz Girl U r0x0rz my b0x0rz

7h!5 R0xo|2z mY 5k!££s0Rz!!!

7h!5 5h!7 m4k3 m3 wan7 70 w007!!!1!!

The Lloyds:Scarred 4 Life The Lloyds:Scarred 4 Life

TeH LlOYDS!

God, this was the first series I ever watched on newgrounds, I showed it to all my friends and they branded me as a loser...those bastards. It's good to have them back, especially after the ration of shit I've had to watch for the past year or so!!

Euro Pongo Euro Pongo

I LUB EU PONGO!

I'm doing this report for spanish right now on the effects of the Euro on the country's economy. I think I'll use this as the base of all my research and put it as the first source in my bibliography. God bless you PriKedELik!

lifeanddeathoflobsterman lifeanddeathoflobsterman

Lobsterman will save us!

Some life you have there mighty superhero!

Calvin and Hobbes Tribute Calvin and Hobbes Tribute

Good clean fun.

I love it man, I have like every Calvin+Hobbes book in existence and this just makes me want to read them all again.

Super Console Wars Part 1 Super Console Wars Part 1

Im still watching it and laughing my ass off!

AN instant classic. It's like 3 A.M. now and those little brown ewok bitches just carried off C3P0!!! Omg, this is awesome lol, I'm sending it to everyone I know!!!!!