BEEBO SFA BEEBO SFA

I AM JESUS WITH A STICK!!!

That extreme death skater is more addictive than marijuana, I've been playing it for the past month now...and proud of it!

A Bettie Page Tribute A Bettie Page Tribute

This is hilarious!

...not because of the incredible lack of full frontal nudity or girls having sex with 39 year old men...but because when you think about it long and hard you realize that this is the kind of stuff our fathers got off on!!!

Intelligence Test Intelligence Test

I wish I could vote more for originality.

That was totally unexpected, as I'm sure you intended!

FISH FUCKING FISH FUCKING

I really enjoyed that

I don't really know what the bar in the upper left hand corner was for, but as it increased to the plus sign so did the fishes...Anyway this game is good for waking you up; it's like 1.Am. now and I just got an eye opener out of this. If anything I would have wanted to see random deaths for the bee, but i'll take this just the same.

Centaura responds:

Ey, good idea, multiples death for the bee, let´s go to fucking the poor bee...

MicePlague (thedemo) MicePlague (thedemo)

Now here's a concept we don't need.

Nice little gameplay system there, I'm sure it took you an awful long time to make. My one major complaint it the fact that the fucking mice don't even fight back, hell, let their rat friends attack us with bubonic plague or something!!

RIVAL-MAN responds:

Any idiot would realise that they're not meant to fight back. Do you realise how many games there are that dont have fighting back enemies?
And this took no time at all, I already have 3 other levels.

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Hahaha! I finally got that damn riddle!

I was going to give you an x because your damn hobbit was starting to piss me off with his incessant "NO!"'s. But with patience I overcame his dame chacanery, therefore, you get a 5! What? Well now that you mention it, yes I do have my priorities in order. By the way, that John Cleese of a Knight still kicked my ass :P. Good game though, can't wait to see you make a c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e rpg.

Mason's Bubble Blast Mason's Bubble Blast

Haha, ferrets, yes!

It's pretty nice of you to be so kind to your girlfriend's brother. Damn shame he had a problem with ferrets though; but then again, who wants a bunch of little furry bitches crapping all over the place...or in out of the way corners for that matter. Btw, are those their real names? Ginsu? 'Ats great!

Ted's Immoral Adventure Ted's Immoral Adventure

It's worth a sequal

Im gonna vote 5 just on the basis that this game is the closest thing to an on-line version of GTA3.

lara strip lara strip

Errr...

It really would have been nice if I didnt have to ask myself about those sounds...

Cooties - Slot Machines Cooties - Slot Machines

@#%$ YEAH!

The best i've seen out of romp.com yet! Funny thing though...in the middle of the sex jackpot I tried pausing the..errm, action, and went to a...mystery sex segment...followed by Pedro taking all my money. Clever gypsy bastard.